Mi two new products mini Scooter and home Mosquito Repellent
Chinese Apple or major budget smart phone maker introduces two more products.XiM365 mini scooter and home version of the mosquito repellent in China. The company has revealed some of the specifications and pricing details of the two products that have been launched under Xiaomi’s Mijia platform. Notably, both the devices will be available in China starting from June 8.
The Xiaomi Mijia took to Chinese microblogging site Weibo to announce the launch of the two products. As per the first post, the Xiaomi Mi Home Mosquito Repellent is priced at CNY 59 (roughly Rs. 600) and the other post notes that the Mi Mini Kids Scooter will be available at CNY 249 (roughly Rs. 2,600). As mentioned, the Xiaomi Mi Home Mosquito Repellent and Mi Mini Scooter will be sold on June 8, via Xiaomi Mall, Xiaomi Youpin, Jingdong, Tmall, Suning, and other retail channels in China.As the name suggests, the Mi Home Mosquito Repellent is a handy device to deal with mosquitoes. The company, while launching the Portable Mosquito Repeller had showcased how it would work when attached to power banks.
Xiaomi Mi Home mosquito repellent features and specifications
- Suitable for use in a room of 28 cubic meters
- ABS body which is safe and durable with anti-slip mat on the bottom and high-quality organic silicone for good anti-slip base
- Mosquito repellent tablets produced by Japan’s Aspen Pharmaceutical which uses volatile (500 mg quinone) as the agent Mosquito repellent source and benzoquinone ester
- Dimensions: 98.3 x 98.3 x 58.4mm; Weight: 133g
- Repellent package work for 30 to 45 days based on the usage
- 10 hours auto shut off timer mode
- Minimalist design that makes it easy to operate and remove the top cover to replace the batteries and mosquito coil
- Doesn’t produce heat and doesn’t require external power. Works on 2 AA batteries that lasts for 90 days when used for 8 hours a day
Xiaomi Mi Mini Scooter comes with a double spring gravity steering system that mobilises a child’s ability to coordinate the body’s centre of gravity and maintain balance. It is meant for children between 3 and 6 years. It features a C-shaped curved grip design for a more comfortable usage. In the scooter, the upper part of the handle is covered with a soft material, and the adjustable rod is made of metal. Also, an inbuilt lamp uses electromagnetic induction to generate power.
In terms of dimensions, the Mi Mini Scooter sports a big pedal design, as the pedal length is 567mm. The width is 134mm and the scooter can hold 50kg of weight. Also, it has 274 square centimetres of area with 129 TPR skid points. Also, the thickness of the front wheel is 32mm and the thickness of the rear wheel is 52mm.
Interestingly, for beginners aged between 3 and 4 years, the Mi Mini scooter offers a zigzag wheel adjustment option that offers balance and children aged 5 and 6 can use normal wheel adjustment for faster speeds and improved control. It comes with a three-level height adjustment system. The product will be available in Pink, Blue and Yellow colours options.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mi Mini Scooter for kids
- Suitable for children between 3 and 6 years
- The dual-spring gravity steering system will improve child’s ability to coordinate the body’s center of gravity and maintain balance. No matter whether it is left or right, the front wheel can automatically return to the middle position
- Built-in lamp uses electromagnetic induction to generate power that is useful during night.
- The C-shaped curved grip design for a more comfortable usage. The upper part of the entire handle is covered with soft material, while the adjustable rod is made of metal
- Large pedal design – Pedal length is 567mm and the width is 134mm and the scooter can hold 50kg. It has 274 square centimeters of area with 129 TPR skid points
- The thickness of the front wheel is 32mm and the thickness of the rear wheel is 52mm. These are made of high-quality, wear-resistant PU rubber offering greater grip and better shock absorption.
- For beginners aged between 3 and 4 years, the scooter offers zigzag wheel adjustment option offers good balance and children aged 5 and 6 who have good balance can use normal wheel adjustment for faster speeds and improved control
- The three-level height adjustment system meets the needs of children in different stages and heights
- Wide and strong the brake cover with wear-resistant stainless steel brake pad makes it easier for children to operate and ensures efficient braking after prolonged use.
- One-touch detachable handlebar design and special silicone straps make the scooter to easy to store
- Comes in Pink, Blue and Yellow colors